Friday, 16 May 2014

Back in the midden....

.....after a long absence.   Thinking it might be A Good Thing to do, to help myself.

So, looking back, I said 2011 was bad....well, 2012 continued in that flavour.

Husband had two more strokes, I had a breakdown, unable to give him the 24 hour care he now needed, and in July 2012 he went into a nursing home.

Fast forward a little, and the nursing home has been in the news for all the wrong reasons: poor care, huge investigation going on.

So, just keeping going.

I want to try to blog a little, often, as I said, to help myself; it's interesting looking at all the links and interests I had ...still have, as Im not sure which to delete, and will take my time thinking about it.... which are either much less relevant or not at all; and many new ones to add.

So, that will be good, to do that. Keep busy, in whatever ways Im able.


Marija said...

I'm still following your blog! Imagine, it's been like 7 years!

crafty wee midden said...

My goodness....and that's o nice, thank you!

Marija said...

:) Thank you for being among the first ones to support my blog.